Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
MyGlobalCFO is a registered Financial Services Provider FSCA Licence No. 49859.
- MyGlobalCFO is committed to protecting the privacy of users. This website may capture generic information about website traffic, but does not capture personal information unless a user submits an enquiry form to us.
- All personal information provided remains strictly confidential. It is not disseminated for any purpose other than services rendered, unless required by law.
- MyGlobalCFO is an accountable institution in terms of FICA (Financial Intelligence Centre Act of 2001) and may be obliged to report suspicious or unusual transactions that may be used to facilitate money laundering.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this website indicates acceptance of these terms and conditions, and users agree to be bound by them.
- The content of this website is the property of MyGlobalCFO. It is protected by copyright law, and website users acknowledge that they have no rights to any of the content.
- This website and the use thereof is governed by the law in force in South Africa. Users acknowledge the jurisdiction of South African courts.
- Users acknowledge 5 Cornwall Place, Wynberg, Cape Town, Western Cape, 7800, South Africa as the venue of any legal process or notice arising based on the use of this site, including services provided as a result thereof.
- Compliance Officer: C Cooper; Compli-serve (Pty) Ltd; +27 21 683 6824
- MyGlobalCFO, it’s members, consultants and staff shall not be held responsible and hereby disclaim any and all liability for losses or damages that may arise at any time directly or indirectly from the use of this website or any information contained herein.
- The information provided on this website is not advice as defined in the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act 2002 (FAIS), and nor should the user construe it as such. MyGlobalCFO recommends that users consult a financial advisor should they require financial advice.
- All website content, including updates, newsletters and articles are intended to provide general information, and do not take specific client circumstances into account. MyGlobalCFO does not make any warranties, either expressed or implied, as to reliability, accuracy or completeness of the content.
- Links to this website are not permitted without prior written consent of MyGlobalCFO.
- MyGlobalCFO reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Should you have a complaint about the financial services rendered by MyGlobalCFO or one of its representatives, this should be lodged in writing along with supporting documentation. This can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or posted to P.O Box 270, Knysna, 6570. MyGlobalCFO will ensure that your complaint is acknowledged, and it will be addressed within six weeks. In the event that a complaint cannot be resolved, the complainant may refer the matter to the FAIS Ombud.
- FAIS Ombud details are: www.faisombud.co.za; tel: 0860 324 766; fax: 012 348 3447; PO Box 74571, Lynwood Ridge, 0040.
- MyGlobalCFO does not make any representations or guarantees about the security of information sent electronically. Users acknowledge the risks of online transfer of information and acknowledge that information is sent and received at the risk of the sender. No warranties are given with regards to freedom of the website or any links from viruses or malware.